Saturday, November 6, 2010

conspicuous

A really creative member of my merchandising team at Powell's has decided to craft some really cool hanging decorations for the holidays out of old, damaged books. I don't have photos right now, but I do have an image to share. One of the books she used was an old picture dictionary for kids. Some of the illustrations were so funny that she had to cut a few out and save them. One so cracked me up that she cut it out and presented it to me. Check out how this dictionary chose to illustrate the word conspicuous.



close-up...

3 comments:

  1. You expect me to make a very pointed comment about this, don't you? Too obvious, that; even for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are eyebrows? I thought a caterpillar convention was meeting on his forehead.

    ReplyDelete