Friday, March 12, 2010

smallpressapalooza


Every year Powell's City of Books puts on a very cool author event called Smallpressapalooza. It lasts from five to ten and contains a lineup of some of Portland's best small press writers and publishers. It's hosted by our grand sovereign of the small press, Kevin Sampsell. This year, it's on March 15th, and starting up the festivities will be Justin Hocking, the... [let's just use it again because I liked it the first time] grand sovereign of the IPRC.

Guess I'm being redundant since I included the graphic for the panel I made for the Powell's window display and most of what I just said is in there. Ah well. What can I say, I like the sound of my own voice. Here's some more redundancy, followed by some new information. Below: the rundown...




The second looks smaller because it's longer. It's not that I like any of those writers any less. It's just the way of the blog world. Come out on Monday evening! Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment