Thursday, February 10, 2011

...

It's been quite a week. Stephen's artist talk (lovely as usual), the bittersweet of probably saying goodbye to some beautiful paintings I won't see again, the fun time chatting up and back from Seattle with Mary, the turmoil at work... Such turmoil that it's made it difficult to enjoy the enjoyable things. And here I have all sorts of enjoyable things coming up. Dinner with great friends on Friday, Turandot on Saturday. Valentine's Day on Monday. And tonight. I'm promising myself I'll let it all go and just enjoy my Thursday night. Dangerous Writing can do that to you. Sink into some stories and forget all the other stuff. Tonight, if I read, I'll be reading the very end of the novel. My second time all the way through. After workshop, we'll be heading down to the Blue Monk. I'm looking forward to hanging out with some great writers and hoisting a glass at my little website launch hang-out tonight.

Can't help it: shameless self promotion #googolplex, and then I'll stop talking about it:

Website here.

Event invite here.

No comments:

Post a Comment