Saturday, August 28, 2010

our anniversary in pictures

must start with champagne...


champagne plus strawberry...



lots of foaming happens...


breakfast...


work on the wedding scrapbook begins again...



by this, our fourth anniversary, we have completed seven pages...


no pictures of dressing up for a lovely dinner - stephen white linen, me 1940s and little purse with buttons...

no pictures of said lovely dinner - stephen lamb shank, me quinoa, wild mushrooms, truffle oil...

no pictures of dessert and veuve clicquot and watching the wedding video...

but indeed pictures of the cards we made for each other. mine was superimposing myself instead of the beautiful sparrow on stephen's latest painting. that's me in my wedding dress and i tried to do a photoshoppy paintish effect on the me, but it all lost too much detail for him to see it was me there, so i left myself in photo realism...


and the pièce de résistance, stephen's card to me...

3 comments:

  1. Fun day! And a damned pretty breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are wonderful!!!! Love the little you sitting on his finger.. love the doggie you guys... and the food/drink looks fabulous.. Happy Happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Showed these to Noni last night, and she loved them, too! She was also appalled she had forgotten your anniversary.. and sends her love to you both!

    ReplyDelete